I hate this point in life between not being a student anymore and becoming a professional. There are so many things that you are not to enjoy anymore; things such as the daily allowance, pulling out your self out of the bed early for school, cramming when deadlines are near, bonding and mischievous trips of your buddies, and the extra-curricular activities. You might say that I am experiencing separation syndrome, the point in life that you want to do things that you are used to but you have to move on.
Bored in life, not yet certain on the next move to take. There are many opportunities but to grab them is confusing. Taking a decision at this point will conflict other plans. Yes, maybe I don’t know what I wanted right now. I have many plans but don’t know which one is to entertain first. I gave my self a break but its boring me; need to take a direction now.
Here are the things I’m considering:
- To study a Master of Science in Computer Science at the University of the Philippines, Diliman under the Accelerated Science and Technology Human Resource Development Program. I am still waiting for the reply of the graduate school to my application for admission in the program.
- I applied for a teaching position in the Notre Dame of
. Although they preffered applications who had a Master’s degree, I am still confident of my application. I’ll be having my teaching demonstration next week. Pray for me, guys. Marbel University
- Given a contract to work in GEODATA Solutions, Inc. as junior programmer/analyst but did not yet signed the contract.
- I applied also to other companies that has job opening on related work to my field of specialization, and was interviewed, passed the employment process, but have signed any contract yet. Undecided. Hope they will wait. I know this should not be the case.
- I was nominated by the school to the Ten Outstanding Students of the Philippines (TOSP) this year to represent our region and also a candidate of the region to the 35th Ship for South East Asia Youth Program (SSEAYP). And on May 13, 2008 from 8 am - 3pm at the Civil Service Commission Regional Office XII.,
Gov. Gutierrez Ave., will be the schedule of my interview to the SSEAYP. I’ll be staying in Cotabato City for 2 days; I hope someone will accommodate me. (These are just extra-curricular which I less consider) Cotabato City
- Home-based work. Considering SEO. Freelancer.
I’ll be discerning for these things.
By the way, next week I’ll be launching three (3) new blogsites. Keep updated on these blogs. And oh, I found this payday loans online site that offers great opportunity for you to explore. You want to visit it.