27.2.08

this summer

This summer I might be in Aklan for a vacation. My brother owns a souvenir store in White Castle Beach in Boracay. He invited me after my graduation to spend some few days there to relax and enjoy the summer heat.

I hope I can grab his offer. I hope that I will not be stagnant after graduation day. I hope that I will not be a bomb. I hope I will not be broken. I hope I can find time for with him.

I have a mixed feeling right now about what will be next after graduation. I feel unease and anxiety. Will I have a job right away? Will I survive the world of work? I feel not prepared. I feel not ready marching.

I feel that way, while, my other classmates were excited about the day and ending their days in school. I can hear them talking about their future, their plans, vacation on summer, the facelift Palm Beach, and all sort of things that make them excited.

9 comments:

avee said...

visiting here today.

03.09.08 - 10:32 pm

kyshan said...

if you are not outraged with the latest scandal that continue to wrack Arroyo's administration [and ...

03.09.08 - 8:06 am

Jehzeel Laurente said...

ako wala lang.. walang paki alam sa mundo.. hehehe neutral :D

03.08.08 - 10:53 am

mia said...

corruption.. yan ang main problem d2 sa pilipinas ngayon.. kelangan lang magkaisa ang mga pilipino p...

03.07.08 - 3:19 am

Marco said...

Yup, let PGMA finish her term. dami naman na improve sa Philippines ah.

03.06.08 - 8:20 am

Aethen said...

I agree with you, nice! I am not anti-GMA too. I am pro-philippines. :P

03.05.08 - 10:10 am

NiceLy said...

I didn't go to the interfaith rally in Makati. I have nothing against it. But I want Gloria to stay ...

03.04.08 - 6:40 pm

Quotes said...

ei i have a blog contest. check mo po :)

03.02.08 - 11:53 pm

Merly said...

May God bless us all.

03.02.08 - 8:47 am