I cannot recall everything with precision; but I can, however, create a clear picture of the events that have transpired. What is clear is that I will only write about the most important and significant ones. If I have, for the record, forgotten some very monumental events, then blame it to my being stolen.
- Received a Domain as a birthday gift from Jehzeel Laurente. Thanks to him, now I have aethen.com :p
- Celebrated the 3rd year of Pathways in Mindanao and organized a Concert.
- Was tagged by Mrs. Magallanes [my instructor in Differential Calculus] as “Little Leithold"
- I was granted a scholarship from DOST-SEI (RA 8637 Junior Level Assistance Program).
- Participated the 4th National Pathways Youth Congress , "Forging ties at five" in Ateneo de Manila University.
- Been to the virgin islands and white beaches in Gumasa, Glan, Saranggani.
- I became a registered voter and practiced my right to suffrage. My first vote.
- I had my apprenticeship training at MUTI Motors as Programmer.
- My mother sees me naked at the age of 19.
- Biboy was in the spotlight.
- Made a rushed system project proposal.
- Reflected and listed the changes I wanted to effect.
- Lead the T'nalak Youth Group and organized its projects and programs for the whole year. Implemented the GeneKewel and series of Volunteers' babad for the growth of the volunteers.
- Was qualified to the National Search of Outstanding Volunteers 2007 (SOV) for the Youth - Individual Category.
- Became alone.
- Started writing a series of posts about the T’nalak Festival.
- Was mistaken as a McDonald product endorser and a look-a-like of Tim Yap? Hehe.
- Wrote a review of The Order of the Phoenix, a series of Harry Potter.
- I got my new blog card from Ayel.
- Wrote the first partnership post with Ayel.
- Attended the 1st Asian Marist Youth Congress at Tagaytay City.
- Loaded and been committed to many activities.
- Reviewed the A Love story.
- Joined the Essay Writing contest of WIKA 2007. Submitted an entry titled, taste the Philippines.
- Two things I learned from my blogger friends.
- Celebrated my 20th birthday, twice. And treated my friends.
- Conducted and spoke on team-building activities and leadership seminars.
- Joined the 1st Mindanao Bloggers Summit at Davao City.
- Received 52k from my scholarship for reimbursement of school expenses.
- Had a crazy trip to Cotabato city with Ayel for a scheduled SOV interview.
- Organized the 3rd Mindanao Volunteers Convention at Lake Sebu.
- Got my AdSense pin and received our (my partner kuya jhez) first AdSense Payment worth $313.08.
- Received my first payment from Blog4Bucks for sposored posts.
- Had a chicken pox that's why I'm not online for a two weeks last December.
- Started reading the Touchstones.
I hope more of wonderful experiences and memories this 2008. The past year has taught me a lot of things and I pray that I will be better with all these learnings and experiences.
Thanks to God and for the blessings he gave me. :)
In the best and highest sense, I wish you all a happy new year.