the last 365 days

2007 has barely started and it's now an end. Too many things have happened to me--both bad and good--and this is perhaps the best time to write about them as find and retrieve my self again this year of the rat.

I cannot recall everything with precision; but I can, however, create a clear picture of the events that have transpired. What is clear is that I will only write about the most important and significant ones. If I have, for the record, forgotten some very monumental events, then blame it to my being stolen.

I hope more of wonderful experiences and memories this 2008. The past year has taught me a lot of things and I pray that I will be better with all these learnings and experiences.

Thanks to God and for the blessings he gave me. :)

In the best and highest sense, I wish you all a happy new year.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

registration for mindanao blogger summit 2

graduation day

The New Hobby - Wakeboarding!