In the lab

I thought we will have a social Christmas break this year but I don’t think we will have such holiday this month. Our microbiology teacher gave us an activity to perform while in festive season of sharing and loving of Christmas. He gave us an activity that involves controlling at or near ambient, and analog stirring hot plates. The activity requires us to use a Lab Incubator which has a chilling and heating capability that will satisfy the requirements of the activity.

It is sad that, I will spend two-thirds of my Christmas festival in the laboratory while my friends are spending their holidays in upholding the story of nativity and in celebrating the year of the earth rat.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

registration for mindanao blogger summit 2

graduation day

The New Hobby - Wakeboarding!