extension

Last week my father reconstructed our house. An extension adjacent to my room was built. A reading room was also added in our house for the benefit of my father and will serve also as storage for his accounting files. Mother was very happy because my father built an extra room for guess but though it made the area in our lot less spacious, we are still comfortable with the annex constructed.

Father said that it would be better if our house will be extended to accommodate more people inside and to provide comfort to the members of the family. Maybe my father was inspired by the American Home Shield articles he have had read last week.

Wow! It really pays to be a wide reader. I must follow dad’s hobby.

And by the way, we have a new dog in the house. My nephew named it Niko, a Japanese spitz.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

registration for mindanao blogger summit 2

graduation day

The New Hobby - Wakeboarding!