I’m joining the Mindanao Bloggers Summit!

I registered as participant for the First Mindanao Bloggers’ Summit and I will be attending on October 27, 2007 at NCCC Mall, Davao City.

I have already asked permission from my parents, they eventually permitted me to attend the said gathering. But I will be having a rush-in schedule because on the following day of the summit I have to be in Lake Sebu as early as 8am for the 3-day 3rd Mindanao Volunteers Convention wherein, I am one of the Min-staff/facilitator.

Aside from the party and talks, the event will surely become a stream for new ideas that will benefit Mindanao.

"Spotlight Mindanao: Blogging for Culture, Identity & Understanding.", was the theme of the event.

I shall be in Davao on the that date. Thanks to the sponsors who were so generous in helping The Usual Suspects in making the event possible.


See you there! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

registration for mindanao blogger summit 2

graduation day

The New Hobby - Wakeboarding!