etc.

AYMC 2007 Button Pin Design

I've just finished the official tshirt design [to be posted] of the Philippine delegates and button pin design for the Asian Marist Youth Congress 2007. There are only 3 days left before the congress at Mariapolis, Tagaytay City. The four-day congress is focused on the roles of the Marist Youth in addressing and taking an action in the problems and issues that of Country is facing. It will be participated by other Marist youth from South Korea, Japan, Sri Lanka, Indonesia, Papua New Guinea, Fiji, India, and Philippines. Bro. Vince Celeste of VinceCeleste.com - I Am Balong Blog will also attend the congress.

***
It was just before my Data Communication class when I learned that I still have so many things to do. I was been too excited of the upcoming congress and of some unplanned activities I have had this past weeks. I over-spent my time in treating my self and taking a vacation. I hope I can still do all the other activities in the near deadlines.

I went to Cotabato City, again, last Thursday to attend the meeting of the finalist of the National Search for Outstanding Volunteers. I got an average of 92.64% rating based on the evaluation and assessment of the panel of my volunteering work in Pathways to Higher Education. I was nominated in the Youth Category and will represent Region XII in the National level. The other finalists were: “Lalay” Castillo, the Municipal councilor of Isulan for the Adult Category and The Foundation of Bro. Crispin Betita, FMS for the Organization Category. Hope that we can win the National. Pray.
***
I’ll be having a difficult schedule this week but I will try to blog some post. I really missed this stuff. Hope I can get over with all my activities. Hai. I missed you all guys. And thanks for still coming here in my simple place.

To Ayel, who is now working at Alabel National Science High School as teacher, God bless your career and more patience!

Buddy, I will always remember our great times and great laughs. I know we will have more of it soon.

God bless everyone!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

registration for mindanao blogger summit 2

graduation day

The New Hobby - Wakeboarding!