Blogfest.asia is a festival for bloggers in Asia. This is the region’s 2nd cross-border gathering for blogger community. Everyone was welcomed to join the festival and meet hundreds of bloggers from the neighborhood community. Participants were able to learn blogger / blogging activities in perspective countries / territories, and interact with key bloggers in Asia.
Organising people in the cyber and real world (Room 11). I shared how Mindanao bloggers society and Soccksargen Bloggers Society were formed to promote the peace, understanding, and identity in Mindanao.
The 3-day Blogfest.Asia ’2010 event program at-a-glance was consist of:
- one day Penang Familiarization Tour (1st Oct)
- one evening gathering / welcome dinner exclusively for participating bloggers (1st Oct evening)
- half-day conference (2nd Oct)
- 2010 Mybloggercon award (2nd Oct evening)
- workshops and group discussion (2nd Oct & 3rd Oct)
Blogfest.asia will support and work closely with associated blogger community and events in the region. It will also serve as an idea hub, community exchange point, and action camp for bloggers in Asia to maketechnological and social impact for the benefit of the region.
For more information visit blogfest.asia.