my last academic registration

So this is it, I made my final registration in college just this afternoon. I’m enrolled in 27 units for this semester and it is gonna be tough since this will conclude my undergraduate study.

I hope I could make use all my remaining time in school in continuing my unfinished businesses, living life the way I should, and meeting my friends.

I really have to do my best to make a difference.

And to make my volunteering service effective.

God bless.

***
I met my bestfriend [again]

(From Left: Ronnel Victor dela Cruz, a MASICAP scholar and an AYLC Batch07 Alumnus, my bestfriend; Dr. Noemi B. Silva, the Academic Vice President of Notre Dame of Marbel University; and Aethen - taken at Lantaw Marbel during the concluding rites of the 3rd Mindanao Volunteers Convention)

Keep the fire burnin', buddy! Continue to make a difference.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

registration for mindanao blogger summit 2

graduation day

The New Hobby - Wakeboarding!