which bridge?

Two bridges (the steel and the wooden) at Barangay Kusan, Banga, South Cotabato, connecting two different paths.
The steel or the wooden bridge?

Two bridges diverged in a rural area,
And I could not take both
To be a one traveler, long I stood
I can’t decide to what path to cross
The wooden or the steel bridge

Then I took the wooden, as just as fair,
And having perhaps the better claim,
Because it was hard and can stand still
Though as for that the passing there
I had worn them really about the same,

Feeling meek and modest is another
Though the other is strong and hard
I still took to pass through the other
And had Navigate the roads there,
That seems to be less chosen by other

Every step I made,
Is a step I never regretted
Yet knowing how way leads on to way,
I never doubted the trail
For I am happy to have taken it

Though the other is tough and fortified,
And mostly seems to take to cross over it
I still choose the less traversed
For only few go over through it,
And made a change.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

registration for mindanao blogger summit 2

graduation day

The New Hobby - Wakeboarding!