How was my day?

I am blissful today because I have had accomplished my scheduled activities and I been with my friends and co-volunteers for some fun. I have been productive this day.

I woke up as early as 7:00am this morning just to catch-up the NSTP Pathways first session. Kiang, the coordinator for special program and I were the facilitators in their session. We oriented them on the outline and design of the NSTP pathways program. It was rewarding having that service for the youth. After that session, I was assigned to be one of the panelists who will evaluate the aspirant volunteer-tutor for academic tutorial program of the T’nalak Youth Group through a teaching demonstration.

That was a busy morning. After it, we have our lunch together with Ate Sandra, Ate Kix, Kiang, Ronnel, and Arnel at the University Canteen. The volunteer-tutor’s teaching demonstration was continued after we had our lunch. In the afternoon Demo evaluation, I had excused myself because I was requested by the Guidance Office to facilitate the pre-career orientation of late freshmen and transferee enrollees at the University. It took for three hours. Luckily we have been given free snack (cheese burger and pepsi max in can), which I really loved most every time we have this kind of activities in school.

Right after I had finished eating my snack, I presided the regular meeting of the TYG CORE GROUP members. I was the principal of the organization. We have discussed and updated some upcoming activities and programs we have had. Our ideas and initiatives are overwhelming but we have a problem in implementing it. We lacked budget and fund to run those proposed projects and activities. Well I guess we have to work more on it.

We have dinner after it at the bay walk. The day ended so great.

Too much of volunteer work? Nope. I don’t think so because I love volunteering. I love doing things for free which I believe worthy of the cause.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

registration for mindanao blogger summit 2

graduation day

The New Hobby - Wakeboarding!