Biboy in the Spotlight

Jehzlau tagged me for this meme called “In The Spotlight,” which was created by Christy of Christy’s Coffee Break. The meme contains 12 questions - and a blogger may answer all of them, or just pick the ones they like. For the complete rules and list of questions, please visit Christy’s site.
Here it goes...
What makes your blog unique? It has a mystery. Which I also don’t know.
When did you start blogging?
December 2004.
Is this your first meme?
Yes. I guess. I can’t remember if I have one before.
What do you hope to accomplish with your blog?
To reveal the mystery that was long been vague. I want my blog to be simply simple. I want it to be active.
What are your feelings on the "blog popularity" issue?
I Flaunt to it. psst… Biboy, you have to be simple and unassuming. Oops.
What's your favorite childhood memory?
Managing our business. My own business. And other people’s business. Yep. I am into business as early as the age of 8. I do love doing it. I was oriented to money – to make profit.
If you were stranded on a deserted island what three things would you want to have with you?
A bag of chocolates , My hair gel/wax, and a magical lamp wherein I can have unlimited wishes and can make all of it real.
There’s nothing more I can ask for.

Are you a spiritual person?
Yep. A reformed Christian and has Faith.
What is the weirdest thing that ever happened to you?
Go crazy in loved. Yes, it's weird.

What is your best quality? Know me in person. It is best if you are the one to know me in person.
What is your worst quality?Over competitiveness and Indecisive. But I am battling it.
I now tag:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

registration for mindanao blogger summit 2

graduation day

The New Hobby - Wakeboarding!