6 Weird Things About Me

Got tagged by Makoy.

Oh well, let’s begin…

“Each player of this game starts with 6 weird things about himself or herself. People who get tagged need to write a blog entry of their own as well as state the rule clearly. In the end, you need to tag 6 people as well and list their names. Don’t forget to let them know they’ve been tagged!”


1. I can touch my elbow with my tongue
2. I can’t go to school with putting on a hair gel/wax. (it started when I was in grade 6)
3. The way I walk. It’s unusual.
4. I collect cards of any kind.
5. I am fond of biting my closest friends. It usually leaves a mark.
6. I want to earn lots of money. I spend a lot too.

Anyway, I am tagging the following people:

Ariel Lalisan
Jehzeel Laurente
Bro. Vince
John Paulo Aguilera Laman
Quincy John Tampo
Fjordan Allego

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

registration for mindanao blogger summit 2

graduation day

The New Hobby - Wakeboarding!