I should have listened.

My mother had once said,
"Don't put off things for tomorrow what you can do today."

I'm stubborn. I don't do the things that I'm supposed to do. Even I know I need to comply with all my requirements. It's not that I'm lazy, but it's just that I am not driven. I don't exert enough effort. I am just too tired and been used up. But I know I can manage doing them all this day. I just want to get sleep and rest.

Okay, well, I am lazy. Maybe a little bit. I have many things to do and I don't know which one to do first. I used to be so good at prioritizing, but now, I am not so sure of myself. Final Exam is next week, and I need to study + accomplish all my requirements.

Please God, I have been good. Help me!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

registration for mindanao blogger summit 2

graduation day

The New Hobby - Wakeboarding!